Profitable Programmer Review

An introduction For the first time in half a year, we had a whole team development, and now we often use pull requests. For team members, I learned a lot from the different aspects of the main part of the application part.

However, sometimes I get a “strict review of new people”, sometimes because of fatal injuries. Not malicious, created through the gap between the skills of novices and reviewers. I want to reduce the number of new immigrants who have suffered from this unfortunate review, and I want to summarize the comments that might kill new immigrants. I would be happy if you could use in a place where new people were learning.

An Introduction: The “newcomer” who are taking part must be a person with less than a year of experience in overall development. Although I have already done programs with individuals, Development of the team is the image of a second graduate who has gained the skills of new graduates, new trainees, and inexperienced teachers. How to get a review, All examples of this fake comment. Your organization has nothing to do with. Please do not abuse at all.

Serious Injury Review: if you use the following comments, they will kill you. Punish official documents, this is the most painful comment. This is a fatal injury. but newcomers are hard to be tough. Official documents are where reference made to the basic use, Also, although I do not have a complete picture of the frame, even if I read a little in the documents, do not know what is. However, with a new serious expatriate, “I need to load this and work hard!” but most times, you can not solve any problems. I do not know how to write like this. anything I can do somewhere? So, clear that this example is true, but I reviewers are using this writing to identify errors. However, when a newcomer feels a little of XX, As this comment continues, sometimes newcomers are too afraid of failure, so the awareness of “recognizing new people for themselves” is also moderate.

Optimized Example: true that the tag does not contain link properties. I collect here other features of the tag, If you allow me to identify the error and tell me how to prevent from recurring, I will encourage new people. I think it would be better to make a comment saying, “Do not let new people make the same mistakes” instead of “turning mistakes into newcomers.”

Are You Sure? Confirmed: So if you’re checking it out, this is a puzzle I can only say “I’m sorry that there is no confirmation”. Have you confirmed this implementation correctly? There seems to be room for further thought. Const x.y. z = Object. assign (x. y, {a: 3}) Even as a beginner, you must confirm as many withdrawal requests as possible. If you only listen to “no confirmation” without a claim, it is very difficult to find the answer, except that the examination time has passed. Similarly, when you go directly to listen, it is hard to hear “Do you guess it?” I do not know what to check first, so sometimes I do not know what to do. I think it is important to know the flaws of thinking do not arise through peer-based professional review.

Optimized Example: Object.assign is a destructive function, so you can not use the original by value after this. I think it would be nice to use it with the extensions operators added in ES2018. Canst x. y. z = {... x. y, az: 3} Execution is ongoing but is especially difficult to confirm when there is a problem with the quality of the code. First, it would be a good idea to recognize the current skills of newcomers and to make an assessment that promotes their development.

Comment Scratch: Although it will not be a big scratch this way, you can destroy it smoothly as an indicator. Extend the withdrawal request It’s great to merge your withdrawal requests quickly, but if you can expand corrections in comments, this is a problem. I think they can share it with this part of the product listing page, so you can solve it together? I also understand that I want to feel reformed immediately, but if there is no impact on quality, I think after the problem can sum up to request another pull to change. If you repeatedly review and change the withdrawal request for several days, will it become a mental requirement? If you reduce the pullout request and mere successful experiences by adding mergers, the newcomers will drive more.

Optimized Example: I think they can share it with this part of the product listing page, so I put it in this question. If you merge, you can do this? Let’s create a situation where we can achieve a sense of accomplishment by increasing the number of recall requests. Through the show responsible for the part of the positive alpha mentor, show an example of how to write code, and asked to review this part of the novice, etc., operating may be better. Sort words you do not know Sometimes I can not understand the unique terms of the programmer. We recommend using concise language. To ensure the symbol quality, switch the magic number to Constant. Also, because this file is just abstract, dig another level. Well, I do not understand, because what I’m talking about. Although I can feel this thing, I can continue, but if I correct it, I often miss it. The tight comment on Shore is also superb, but with easy-to-understand expressions, each other will be more useful.

Optimized Example: Avoid entering numbers directly to make them easier to respond when you change and set a constant and use it. Also, because this file is for a specific purpose, provide a similar “profile” directory and place it in it. Well, the review will be long, but assessments and corrections will be healthier than many round trips. Words like magic numbers are good for moving review strategies, so it may be good to use them after interpreting the words.

Pr-Review Issues: Do you need to pay attention to this review? I thought there were still many people. As long as the engineers communicate with each other and maintain the psychological integrity of newcomers before the review, no problem. Even if you affected by the review, direct contact will not drive mentally you. However, there must be a place to work, communicating with messages is the subject of work, and greetings with newcomers out there. If this happens, newcomers cannot absorb the atmosphere of people in the workplace and have to face new technologies in a strange environment, so this is a very painful battle.”I hope that newcomers can learn with great discussions and I hope they will grow from there." Some people may think so, but if you do something like that and stop new people, that’s a big problem. Senior engineers will suffer from a shortage of staff. I hope that bad luck will reduced in the education of new members slightly.

Supplementary Interpretation: I am thrilled to read articles about as many people as possible.
However, please do not misunderstand me, so please write me a note. We offer an enjoyable day under the strict guidance of our company. To maintain adequate psychological security, we also create an environment in which we can listen to comments we do not know easily. I wrote an article, assuming it would be difficult if I received such a comment without such an environment. So please do not misunderstand our company, thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Astonishing Things Your Body Says About You

Fractional sun oriented obs-curation caught in China